GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

genuinely don't understand why it took us this long to give evans some reps on the edge. he was relatively successful at it at alabama.

problem is david long's on the COVID list so we're gonna be playing some scrubs at ILB if he sees significant time there.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

genuinely don't understand why it took us this long to give evans some reps on the edge. he was relatively successful at it at alabama.

problem is david long's on the COVID list so we're gonna be playing some scrubs at ILB if he sees significant time there.

LB Will Compton Happy to be Back with the Titans, and he Feels the Love  From Fan Base

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Yea the boys are banged up. Injuries are bad this year. What can ya do. I feel most of these guys end up playing tho. Gonna have to live with finding a way with our secondary as is.

Yeah not worried about
Aj Brown
Ben Jones
Clowney
Saffold
Kelly

Those guys just likely getting maintaince.. 

Adoree and Chris Jackson and Humphries. They not going. 
Concerned Humph is still out. Might have been slightly worst than a "normal" concussion. 

27 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah not worried about
Aj Brown
Ben Jones
Clowney
Saffold
Kelly

Those guys just likely getting maintaince.. 

Adoree and Chris Jackson and Humphries. They not going. 
Concerned Humph is still out. Might have been slightly worst than a "normal" concussion. 

Hump got absolutely rocked. Feel terrible for him. As awful as it sounds...that looked like the type of hit that'll impact the rest of his life. Worst part of the game.

I wouldnt be shocked if Adoree doesnt play at all this season. I don't see how you're "close" four weeks in a row and don't dress

All in all. JRob looked at this roster and said "run it back"

oh boy

Going to be a grind the rest of the year. This week feels like a win will be well earned if we get it. Wont be as bummed with a loss this week though as much as last week. A win here is a big plus. Next week is the big one though, no matter what, win or lose this week, got to find a way to win next week. With us being pretty banged up going to take some good coaching. Feels like we have not seen many trick plays this year, I would bet we see some in the next two weeks, as this feels like a crucial stretch in our schedule.