GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

19 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah, well, when we continue to lose because we don't have him, he wont have played a game all year because we wont be in the playoffs. Hopefully that changes, but as of the past three weeks, this isn't a playoff team.

smh.. i dont know what else to tell you man... fans are so caught up with the season going game by game... we are not losing because we dont have adoree! could he help us? yes, but adoree aint gonna fix the whole defense. geez louise! the season is full of ups and downs. ebbs and flows.. most fans got too high with the 5-0 start and are now getting too low with us being 1-3 since then.. almost every team is gonna go thru this in the season outside of maybe 1 or 2. we were never as good as we thought we were at 5-0 and we arent as bad as we think we are now. look at buffalo, look at seattle. all started hot, went into a lull for about 3 weeks and then they came out of it.. i have no doubt we will do the same.. think big picture.

17 hours ago, -Hope- said:

genuinely don't understand why it took us this long to give evans some reps on the edge. he was relatively successful at it at alabama.

problem is david long's on the COVID list so we're gonna be playing some scrubs at ILB if he sees significant time there.

because evans isnt that good at it in the league.. he's had moments each of his 3 seasons to rush the passer and he really aint nothing special and certaintly wasnt worth taking snaps away from true edge rushers.... i dont think they are gonna rush that often as a pass rusher.. just something to say to the media. he may get a shot, but they wont take snaps away from true edge guys to get him in there and make the ILB group weaker.. that makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

can we bring him back now!? He knows the personnel lol

That would make Vrabel admit there is an issue at coaching, which I don't think he will.
But i don't see why he can't come on as an advisor. Don't travel. Do the zoom calls.

Like what's his name did in Indy with the offense for a while. It was some coach that did something similar. 

If we start the 40 carry bell now. Henry will have nothing in the tank come play offs.  We need more balance to keep him fresh.   When I mention adoree I don’t mean to also say he will FIX things but he will improve things and anything you can do to improve is important. 
I saw fairly much the same D against Indy as I’ve seen for years.  Give up 1 or 2 easy drives a game other wise knuckle down and keep the team to FG. That is 20 normal points. With another 7 that yeah would have liked to be a FG.  But sense it came right after a long Indy drive that the D held on and with a real short field I can live with that.   We also remember Indy went for it on 5 fourth downs that is a ton normally teams go for up only 1 or 2 times. So that should be considered as well.     

this D isn’t the worst but yes it needs to be better especially on third downs but they have slowly improved there the last few games.  Let us see how it goes against Balt if we have another game giving up only 1 punt then yeah that’s a bad sign as we should be able to get Balt off the field especially if we can get them to third and longs ie stop the early runs and actually make tackles at point of contact