Broncofan

Titans cut P Ryan Allen

Trevor Daniel gets a punt blocked, and a 12-yard punt, Gostkowski is 12/20 on FG's and several missed XP's....they stay, but Allen gets the boot.   To say that Titans fans are not amused is an understatement, but entertaining.

LOL.

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

They had Ryan Allen and Gost???

I love Vrabel as a HC...but yeah, NE South ST-wise.   I'm waiting for them to trade for Matt Slater in the offseason.

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

To think some thought the Titans were one of the best teams in the AFC including my brother lol.

I'm not counting them out just yet...

This ST play will cost them sooner rather than later, but it's too early to count this team out, IMO. 

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm not counting them out just yet...

This ST play will cost them sooner rather than later, but it's too early to count this team out, IMO. 

It’s not just ST play it’s that Defense it’s been bad mostly all year. I don’t see it magically improving this late in the year lol.

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

It’s not just ST play it’s that Defense it’s been bad mostly all year. I don’t see it magically improving this late in the year lol.

I guess that's fair, but I could see guys stepping up. I still think this team has a blueprint to make it pretty deep into the playoffs...

4 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Before people give up on the Titans remember that Henry turns into a Demi-God when the snow begins to fall. 

Tennessee, per the Farmer's Almanac:

"Winter will be warmer than normal, with precipitation above normal in the north and below normal in the south. The coldest periods will be in mid- and late December and throughout January. Snowfall will be below normal, with the snowiest period in early March."

Titans 6-10, confirmed.

5 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I give up on the Titans.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 4:08 PM, Blackstar12 said:

Getting our No. 1 CB on the field for the first time this season should be a pretty significant boost.