2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Missed this earlier.

I hope not. Everything I’ve read about him has soured me on him as a coaching hire. He’ll be better than Lynn. But I can also see him having a heart attack after one of our close losses.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Only other guy besides Meyer I'd be remotely interested in as a HC from the college game.

(Campbell needs to stay at ISU forever.)

Ryan Day runs an NFL offense. He’s not a BS rah rah guy or an authoritarian like Nick Saban.

He’s a football nerd with an extremely high football IQ.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Ryan Day runs an NFL offense. He’s not a BS rah rah guy or an authoritarian like Nick Saban.

He’s a football nerd with an extremely high football IQ.

Yep, that's why he's the only other college coach I see as a legit worthy target.

I hate Dabo with a burning passion and think Fitz is the exact BS rah rah guy you're talking about. Fitz is great for the college game, but I really don't see it in the NFL.

14 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Only other guy besides Meyer I'd be remotely interested in as a HC from the college game.

(Campbell needs to stay at ISU forever.)

Outside of the pipe dream that is Lincoln Riley, Matt Campbell is the other college HC I was interested in the Chargers looking at.

11 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Outside of the pipe dream that is Lincoln Riley, Matt Campbell is the other college HC I was interested in the Chargers looking at.

Riley is intriguing I guess too, but idk that he's even that high on my list.