2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

This is the Chargers currently scheduled interviews. Strange that Eberflus agreed to an interview but the other playoff coordinators didn’t.

https://twitter.com/Lightning_Round/status/1347570004900732928

For the Chargers It's gotta be Bieniemy. That catch and run he had for the Chargers in the Jan '95 Super Bowl vs the 49ers was great, he was pointing ahead and directing people on who to block.

Directing the players is what head coaches do. Hire the man. 

Just now, rocky_rams said:

Is Eric Bienemy even getting interviews?

Does the rest of the NFL want the chiefs to continue to win and become a dynasty?!

Literally everyone has besides Houston...

Think they continue to be a dynasty regardless. They have Reid and Mahomes. Don't think losing Bienamy changes that.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Literally everyone has besides Houston...

Think they continue to be a dynasty regardless. They have Reid and Mahomes. Don't think losing Bienamy changes that.

I agree but losing Bienemy does change it a little because he’s still working so closely with Mahomes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Not the first time is my understanding

I wouldn’t ever hire him, legal troubles, no experience play calling and interviews bad. Just a Reid product and he’s basically  just an assistant. You hire a guy for leadership or a great play caller. Hopefully both, but he never directed an offense, and doesn’t do a good job at selling so he might have trouble having players buy in.