2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

11 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Weird contradictions with regards to stories lol. Not sure why you even leak that he did poorly.

It's worth noting that the guy saying Saleh didn't do well if the same guy who said EB didn't interview well with the falcons. I tend to believe Dave in this situation just because he's an actual beat writer for the team, but Wilson is a guy in nfl circles as well

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think the takeaway is that Aaron Wilson is the type of reporter who just is throwing crap at the wall or has terrible sources

There was one reporter who said Saleh had a poor interview with Detroit, with plenty of others saying he impressed too.

I don't think after interviews the owner/his right hand is putting out their exact thoughts on how interviews went regardless. 

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

There was one reporter who said Saleh had a poor interview with Detroit, with plenty of others saying he impressed too.

I don't think after interviews the owner/his right hand is putting out their exact thoughts on how interviews went regardless. 

Those were  both Aaron Wilson. See my previous post

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

There are reports that are accurate as the time though too. 

Like I said, unless it's coming from the coach who can't read the mind of the owner the only way to know is who gets a 2nd interview/hired imo. An owner isn't gonna leak their hand.

21 hours ago, Forge said:

I think the takeaway is that Aaron Wilson is the type of reporter who just is throwing crap at the wall or has terrible sources

I dont believe that at all. Aaron Wilson is very well respected as an NFL Insider. He is a must follow for FA and UDFA signings.