2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hope he gets one

You shut your ..... 

Can only hope we do well in replacing him because if not this year it'll be next. Every game the work he's done on our defense gets more exposure. We're also hoping Saleh gets a gig. Any internal replacements you guys like? We've a few with Aubrey Pleasant and Eric Heanderson. Ejiro Evero our safeties coach is also getting some love with the work he's done the last couple years with a lot of day 2 picks. 

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

You shut your ..... 

Can only hope we do well in replacing him because if not this year it'll be next. Every game the work he's done on our defense gets more exposure. We're also hoping Saleh gets a gig. Any internal replacements you guys like? We've a few with Aubrey Pleasant and Eric Heanderson. Ejiro Evero our safeties coach is also getting some love with the work he's done the last couple years with a lot of day 2 picks. 

Demeco Ryans for us. They've been speaking very highly of him for years now, and he's done good work with the linebackers. He's still inexperienced, but a lot of us would like to go with him

1 hour ago, Johnthejetsfan said:

Think Joe D would immediately be in a hot seat if he did that. Can’t imagine it would go down well with our fan base after this year. 

Didn't Joe Douglas come from the Eagles? If so, that explains the interest & connection. 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Demeco Ryans for us. They've been speaking very highly of him for years now, and he's done good work with the linebackers. He's still inexperienced, but a lot of us would like to go with him

Glad he’s doing well. It was so obvious he’d become a coach while he was playing. If Saleh wasn’t leaving I think he might’ve been a name to watch for our new DC in Philly.

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Didn't Joe Douglas come from the Eagles? If so, that explains the interest & connection. 

Yep they were hired the same year.

I get it if you are Joe Douglas and really liked Doug. You know he can be fine with not controlling personnel when he’s on the same page as the GM, for a time he was one of the people who coached up Wentz until that relationship got dicey, and he went to the playoffs 3/4 years and won a super bowl. Who knows though. 

I can’t believe we might get a pick or anything out of getting rid of Doug. I’m fine doing it for free.

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

Anyone get a time and confirmation of Daboll’s interview with the Chargers? I know that Staley finished his with the Chargers. But nothing on Daboll.

Trust me, you guys want Daboll. That Staley fella is just too inexperienced and young.

Per Seth Payne and Sean Pendergast, Joe Brady wants to have a talk with Deshaun Watson before he makes any decision on whether or not to take the Texans gig. Probably trying to gauge whether or not Watson is on board, or if he's going to really be disgruntled.

So, this is a mess. Just a mess. Just because of Jack Easterby.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Per Seth Payne and Sean Pendergast, Joe Brady wants to have a talk with Deshaun Watson before he makes any decision on whether or not to take the Texans gig. Probably trying to gauge whether or not Watson is on board, or if he's going to really be disgruntled.

So, this is a mess. Just a mess. Just because of Jack Easterby.

And if Brady doesn't take Houston, does he go to Jacksonville?