2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

40 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Unfortunately yes. 

I always just assume that people I meet through mafia are just blank slates and fandomless slabs of meat and not on here for football, regardless of the fact that it's a football forum. Years later I'm still processing the fact that Touch is apparently a lions fan 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Forge said:

I always just assume that people I meet through mafia are just blank slates and fandomless slabs of meat and not on here for football, regardless of the fact that it's a football forum. Years later I'm still processing the fact that Touch is apparently a lions fan 

I bet I am an exception to the rule. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@swoosh is a drunken mafia player, not some goof who broke Falcons posting records with 5 a month. 

LOL What he morphed into overtime doesn't erase his past.  Although it's nice to see his drunkenness transferred over to other parts of his life :D   Also your propping us up way to much 5 posts is god level we could only dream of reaching.  No need to exaggerate with 5 good sir we live in reality here.   Although im pretty sure i do a heck of alot more than 5 in the mock draft forums i live in that bad boy over the years.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

LOL What he morphed into overtime doesn't erase his past.  Although it's nice to see his drunkenness transferred over to other parts of his life :D   Also your propping us up way to much 5 posts is god level we could only dream of reaching.  No need to exaggerate with 5 good sir we live in reality here.   Although im pretty sure i do a heck of alot more than 5 in the mock draft forums i live in that bad boy over the years.

Crazy to think that when the Falcons forum was active I was probably just a teenager. Man, I must have been miserable to deal with. My apologies to all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'm right there with you tbh. Makes it especially hard when the username, avatar, and/or signature aren't team related. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Crazy to think that when the Falcons forum was active I was probably just a teenager. Man, I must have been miserable to deal with. My apologies to all.

Your good bro their weren't many of us including chipper and Devil and the others but we were very passionate and vocal about what we felt was right with each other.  I know for a fact between me, you, scar, and GSU their was some nasty arguments and battles over the years.  Chipper was always the most respectful and diligent one of us probably :D Needless to say those of us that are still here i don't think ever held grudges and still think fondly of the others and will have each others back on most Falcon things related.  Im just glad you and some of the others are still around to hang out with and talk to every now and then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

As opposed to you now as an adult. A complete peach. 

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

I'm right there with you tbh. Makes it especially hard when the username, avatar, and/or signature aren't team related. 

I knew @Forge was a niners fan when I met him because as I went to punch him in the face, a raiders fan stabbed him in the kidney. And in his dying breath, he said "Yeah, but Jerry Rice tho"

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

As opposed to you now as an adult. A complete peach. 

I knew @Forge was a niners fan when I met him because as I went to punch him in the face, a raiders fan stabbed him in the kidney. And in his dying breath, he said "Yeah, but Jerry Rice tho"

😂😂😂