2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Was just about to post this. 

I'm not sure. He did a solid job for Miami as an interim coach a few years back if I remember right. 

I like it.

Been learning under Payton now and a name consistently brought up for a while now. 

38 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

So stafford is staying would be my guess with this hire.

Stafford was always staying like he should. The guy is still young, franchise QB, the cap hit, the leadership. He was always gonna stay anything said otherwise was just misinformed hopes.

3 minutes ago, BZski said:

Stafford was always staying like he should. The guy is still young, franchise QB, the cap hit, the leadership. He was always gonna stay anything said otherwise was just misinformed hopes.

Okay with me. Just another team out of the QB draft market ahead of the niners lol

3 hours ago, Forge said:

So they went from this to BOB. 

This is like that Washington season where they seriously had like 5 future HCs on the staff or whatever and you're like what in the hell happened. 

Lack of talent + terrible front office = doomed washington 

1 hour ago, Chargers said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mccoy-develops-thick-skin-rookie-070700834--nfl.html

This old article thats popping back up makes gives a different perspective about just who Brain Daboll is. Eric Mangini is weirdo as well.

This article touches on how Daboll has changed as he’s been in different spots and learning under new HC. 

• Like 2