2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Daboll worries me as a HC. I know he’s done well with the bills but he’s been bad everywhere else. Could be one of those coach’s who are in the perfect situation for themselves and fail terribly on their own. 

He was awful everywhere else even alabama he was awful playcaller. I will give him the benefit of the doubt but I agree 100 percent with you.

22 hours ago, .Buzz said:

You're about to get bombarded with:

"How would he know. "

"Who the heck is Dilla?"

I was actually going to lead off with "The link is broken, I have no idea who he is talking about" but those two questions are 2/3 in the batting order.

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Man I want Morris on the Jets, we should offer him the Asst. Head Coach position. 

Depends on what Saleh is going to do. People forget how much limited playcalling experience that Morris has. He wasn't a DC before he became a head coach, and then I don't believe he called plays as a HC. He just became d-coordinator of the Falcons this year, andI believe he and Quinn shared the responsibility and when he became interim HC, he and Ulbrich actually shared playcalling duties (I think Morris took 3rd down and 2 minute drills or something like that). He may want to go to a place where he just has control of the defense. 

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

Depends on what Saleh is going to do. People forget how much limited playcalling experience that Morris has. He wasn't a DC before he became a head coach, and then I don't believe he called plays as a HC. He just became d-coordinator of the Falcons this year, andI believe he and Quinn shared the responsibility and when he became interim HC, he and Ulbrich actually shared playcalling duties (I think Morris took 3rd down and 2 minute drills or something like that). He may want to go to a place where he just has control of the defense. 

I think he’s youth and experience can be huge for us and Saleh. There’s also some system familiarity as well. Wherever he goes he’s a good pick up IMO.