He is a 17 year Andy Reid guy.

• 1999-2010 Philly WR coach
  • 2011-2012 Philly Senior Assistant / WR coach
  • 2013-2016 KC Assistant Head Coach / WR coach 
  • 2 years in the 1990s with Wyche (another Walsh guy) and 3 years with Cowher
  • Bills 2017-2018
  • Ravens 2019-2020

This guy is tree'd up big time.

He also knows Watson a bit from the pro bowl and from what I have heard they hit it off well.

I'd be OK with everything Texans right now except they still have the 3rd worst person in football in their organization.

• Mike Brown and Dan Snyder are untouchable at the top of the dangerous idiots in the NFL list.

If this is the case in bold, I think all Houston fans should be ecstatic with the move. This guy may not scream young, innovative or WOW factor, but thats not what this team needs, they need a peaceful and respectable guy to his players. I still don't see Watson being moved but the fact they connected in a good way I would have to think that they will be on the same page. Is keeping Kelley the smart move as OC though? Was he an issue in anyway or was it just BoB. To retain a bad egg can fester faster in the coaching staff then a management level position. If I were Easterby I would avoid Watson at all cost, if he is seen down the hall way turn around and hide. Avoid being in the same room and hope this drama pasts and just maybe the franchise can overcome this.

37 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Does anyone else think Bieniemy could really just be a really crappy interviewee? We've seen the media cheerlead for perceived hot coordinators before and be completely wrong, especially with guys under Reid/BB.

Not really sure....   Its kinda like Pete Carmichael Jr.,  this dude has been the OC for the Saints since 2009 and they are usually in the top 10 or so in the league every year.  It could be the involvement in the offense and play calling which is the issue for Carmichael supposedly.  Or it could be bad interviews,  the off field stuff maybe who knows.  

8 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

Does anyone else think Bieniemy could really just be a really crappy interviewee? We've seen the media cheerlead for perceived hot coordinators before and be completely wrong, especially with guys under Reid/BB.

I wonder if it's more the Mike Zimmer effect. Dude was 2nd for every job he applied for during like a 5 year span. Then the Vikings lost out on their No. 1 choice one year and hired him.

9 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

I'm sure he his, but it's worth noting the importantance of interview skills on actually doing the job. I think most people would agree how well you impress the owner actually has little impact on how well you'll do the job.

Bieniemy is a guy who will have his lockeroom in order and playing for him, no doubt about it. But the owners in the NFL want to control their coach and want to see all the right answers in an interview to give him a big contract. Bienemy isn't a cuck so he doesn't play this game.

Bienemy is a tell it like it is person. This doesn't help him with the interview process but it helps him in doing his job as a coach. If you're a player you might not agree with him or all his decisions but you at least know where he stands.

I can't wait to see where Bieinemy ends up as a HC they're going to get a good one.

Edited by Kirill

4 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

I have a feeling Andy Reid is going to let him call plays fully next season.

I actually think - if KC wins next Sunday - Reid will retire and Bieniemy will take over as HC. 

Reid will get some cushy FO/Consultant gig with KC that'll keep him close by to provide insight to Bieniemy...