Justin Jefferson or Ceedee Lamb?

SteelKing728

Who would you take  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Jefferson or Lamb?

• Justin Jefferson
    • Deedee Lamb
    • They are equally good

Lamb was on fire with a healthy Dak Prescott. Once Dak broke his ankle and the Cowboys had to rely on guys named DiNucci, Lamb's numbers plummeted.

I'm not high on Kirk Cousins, but he's several tiers above the guys the Cowboys had to rely on. I think Justin Jefferson is a fantastic WR, but I'm going Lamb this time.

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

Lamb was on fire with a healthy Dak Prescott. Once Dak broke his ankle and the Cowboys had to rely on guys named DiNucci, Lamb's numbers plummeted.

I'm not high on Kirk Cousins, but he's several tiers above the guys the Cowboys had to rely on. I think Justin Jefferson is a fantastic WR, but I'm going Lamb this time.

I’m a Viking fan so I will take jettas 20 times out of 20. But I did forget this fact that you stated. Lamb was also in the mix of like top 10 in receiving yards before dak got injured. 

• Like 1

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to tell, but man, I love this rookie class of receivers. I don't know if they have anyone that hits the heights of DK from the draft previous, but I don't know that there's a Harry or Isabella in there either. The first two rounds of receivers are just ridiculous. 

• Like 1