Official 2020 NBA Draft Day Thread (2nd round; spoilers aight)

beekay414

Just now, The LBC said:

Whatever you say.  He was on a bad UNC team, and not just be North Carolina standards.  And Anthony plays like he's the best player on the court, including in instances where he's clearly not - that's trademark Austin Rivers.  I just don't see anything more than a bench player in Anthony; if he turns into Boobie Gibson with NBA coaching the Magic should count themselves fortunate.

no one on unc could shoot and he got hurt 

has he ever played in a situation where he wasn't the best player on his team lol

he was a top 3 rsci not like he is a random lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Poku seems like a bad pick for a franchise in a terrible spot like the Wolves

Engh, there's something to be said for just plain shooting the shot on the high-upside at this point in such a draft class when you're a team in such a terrible spot as the Wolves.  Probably ends up more in the vein of Dragan Bender, but if - by some miracle - he manages to hit, you've got, at minimum, a valuable trading chit.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

no one on unc could shoot and he got hurt 

has he ever played in a situation where he wasn't the best player on his team lol

he was a top 3 rsci not like he is a random lol

Excuses, after excuses.  A guy who plays with the attitude that he does shouldn't need excuses made for him.

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Bey is a decent pick.  Not sure it’s the best we could have got for Kennard.  Would have preferred a future 1st for Kennard. 

I like the fit of Bey with what you guys have going already.  Admittedly, I'm generally higher on Nova guys than most.  Probably not a starter, but didn't you guys also just trade away Bruce Brown, so I can see where this makes sense.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I like the fit of Bey with what you guys have going already.  Admittedly, I'm generally higher on Nova guys than most.  Probably not a starter, but didn't you guys also just trade away Bruce Brown, so I can see where this makes sense.

Trading away Brown is why this is more of a head scratcher.  But it does make us worse now with upside which I like.  I’d rather be bad this year with growth from Sokou and Hayes and then plan to be decent the year after. 

• Like 1