Official 2020 NBA Draft Day Thread (2nd round; spoilers aight)

beekay414

Just now, The LBC said:

Yeah.  It's Ainge so a trade making a ton of sense and him actually pulling the trigger are not synonymous, but I can see you guys trading some of that youth.  You only had so many slots you needed to fill, didn't you?

I just get, given the way the playoffs went for you, wanting to bring in guys who can shoot over the top of zone.

Well, with Pritchard coming in, I don't think they'll make an effort to bring back Wanamaker. They have Langford/Edwards/Pritchard now to back up Brown/Kemba/Smart. Biggest issue was C, but there's lots of talk of Baynes coming back as well. Pritchard is "youth" but he's older and polished, I think he plays immediately. Edwards could get traded pretty soon though

Flynn makes sense too.  I'd have preferred Grant Riller for the way the Raptors operate, personally; mostly because if Powell plays near as productive as he did last season, I can definitely see him opting out.  Either pick makes good Powell insurance though.