Jump to content
turtle28

Assessing Washington's Free Agent Signings

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I just want to throw my 2 cents about Logan Thomas.

giphy.gif

HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE IS!

He is ok, but the drops are getting annoying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I just want to throw my 2 cents about Logan Thomas.

giphy.gif

Definitely not a starter, they look stupid for saying so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m actually really hopin Hassan Ridick hits the market. I think this staff could get the most out of him. He has all the tools he and Matt and Wright we’d have alittle temple in house and I think that maybe helps him get comfortable. He’s from the PA area I feel like maybe being closer to home could Benefit him. I just don’t know if he fits into what they like to do I’d love to take a flier on him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I’m actually really hopin Hassan Ridick hits the market. I think this staff could get the most out of him. He has all the tools he and Matt and Wright we’d have alittle temple in house and I think that maybe helps him get comfortable. He’s from the PA area I feel like maybe being closer to home could Benefit him. I just don’t know if he fits into what they like to do I’d love to take a flier on him

I’m not opposed to it, I think he could be an option at SLB. I wouldn’t give him some kind of long term contract as I don’t think he’s really proven what position he’s best at yet.
 

He’s playing 3-4 OLB this year in past years he played 3-4 ILB & one year at OLB the 4-3 and didn’t excell at either. My concern is he’s truly a 3-4 OLB and we no longer are in that scheme so it might be a mistake to sign him. Seems to me he’s a Jack of all trades, master of none.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’m not opposed to it, I think he could be an option at SLB. I wouldn’t give him some kind of long term contract as I don’t think he’s really proven what position he’s best at yet.
 

He’s playing 3-4 OLB this year in past years he played 3-4 ILB & one year at OLB the 4-3 and didn’t excell at either. My concern is he’s truly a 3-4 OLB and we no longer are in that scheme so it might be a mistake to sign him. Seems to me he’s a Jack of all trades, master of none.

I kinda get that feel as well but I think he’s a prove it type deal player and I think a LB will look at our DL and say that’s a place to try and prove it especially with Rivera and Jack. But it’s more of a hunch I think he just needs a change of scenery I think his ability is very much being untapped currently

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...