The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

X_Factor_40

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

This forum now comes up when I type in the footballsfuture.com address. I can't even access the old forum any longer. There was a thread I wanted to read, the draft thread and it's gone forever now. I don't like this new forum. :|

Try to access it via google if the old address isn't working for you. If you have trouble, let me know what you're looking for and I'll try to link it for you. The old forum is supposed to be read only, so we can't post, but we can still read what's archived there. I was able to do so a few minutes ago. 

On 8/12/2017 at 5:20 PM, Louis Friend said:

This forum now comes up when I type in the footballsfuture.com address. I can't even access the old forum any longer. There was a thread I wanted to read, the draft thread and it's gone forever now. I don't like this new forum. :|

Old forum still comes up for me no issues.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/index.php

It's a different URL.

Edited by ahoda

• 2 weeks later...

Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports the Browns are "aggressively trying to trade" CB Joe Haden.

La Canfora adds the team is "very motivated" to move Haden's contract, which will pay him $32.9 million over the next three seasons. His recent play does not justify that kind of money, and he has become an injury liability in the last couple years. All of that suggests Cleveland is unlikely to find a trade partner. The Browns owe Haden $4 million guaranteed this year, but they can get out of the deal with little liability next spring.

after we signed Stafford it opened up some salary, should we take a gamble on him and I also saw the pats are talking about cutting Kony Ealy if they did thing hes worth a chance

5 hours ago, flyguy1609 said:

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot reports the Browns are shopping 2015 first-round pick Cameron Erving.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/08/cameron_erving_is_being_shoppe.html

maybe package him and Harden together for a decent offer?

I think CB is about the last position on our roster we need to be putting resources into right now. I'm actually pretty happy with our CBs.