The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

X_Factor_40

25 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

Do you think the Lions would gain something from his addition?

Im not sure. I was just more throwing it out there for conversation. I think he is a good wr coach. It could also get a fire under Jim bob butt. Knowing Haley is capable of taking over play calling if need be. 

If im being completely honest idk much about our current wr coach. 

18 hours ago, Lionized said:

Im not sure. I was just more throwing it out there for conversation. I think he is a good wr coach. It could also get a fire under Jim bob butt. Knowing Haley is capable of taking over play calling if need be. 

If im being completely honest idk much about our current wr coach. 

I know less than nothing about the Lions WR coach. ?

I asked because I don’t have an opinion on Haley as a WR coach one way or the other.

• Like 1

In all seriousness. I might consider Hue Jackson for a OC position at the end of the year if Stafford keeps tossing out terrible games with run games that have huge highs/lows.

Jackson, not the best HC, was a pretty good OC with the Bengals and Raiders at one point. Experience all over the coaching Ranks from HC, OC, WR, Special teams, defensive backs... all over. I think he could be a real asset to our young coach. His bread and butter seems to be the offense though, WR/QB specifically. A nice foil from our younger head coach. 

Edited by SimbaWho

Andre Drummonds a JOKE... lol. God I don't even think people watch him they just look at his 20-20 stats and go ok! WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW.

Reminds me of John Wall. Selfish stat filler that doesn't impact the game often when it matters. 

Dudes preaching... and the rest of the fans aren't even watching and whining. 

Edited by SimbaWho

Bad look, it's like saying, try being a doctor yourself if you think yours is bad... or just STHU.

Like what I'm not allowed to want another doctor? lol. Or in this case a new GM/Coach/QB/bomb shell/nuclear explosion on this roster outside of four or five players. 

Literally though, bomb-shell this. Give Tony Dungy the keys to the castle and see what he can muster up. Do something for once! Hiring Quinn and his crony's from NE has the TB smell with Marinelli all over it again. It could get bad quick here losing to the Bears twice... 

Edited by SimbaWho