X_Factor_40

The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

6 minutes ago, HashtagFTW said:

Also, all this talk of who we miss and nobody mentioned Styles. Feels bad. 

To be fair, I think that was a given.

4 hours ago, Lionized said:

Fly Eagles Fly!

It's always a good day when the Packers lost the night before. Air is fresher, food tastes better. Life is good.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:10 PM, diehardlionfan said:

I hope he does well.

What a great trade Lucic for Neal was... Dangit Holland.... Why not around here? Why no trades for us like this!

2 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

What a great trade Lucic for Neal was... Dangit Holland.... Why not around here? Why no trades for us like this!

It’s looking like the steal of the century.

In all honesty I thought they were stuck with Lucic. His contract is bad and it’s buyout proof!

Oilers funds were just excited to move his contract. Getting a contributing player back was just a bonus.

I think most felt Neal would rebound after a tough year in Calgary where he was terribly deployed. 

No one except McDavid and Neal thought he would get this type of start. The pair spent the summer together working out.

I’ve got the Friday 2-3-1 Detroit Lion fan blues. 

One thing about being a Lions fan. Each season has hope but it never takes long for the Lions to crush that.🤠

2 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

I’ve got the Friday 2-3-1 Detroit Lion fan blues. 

One thing about being a Lions fan. Each season has hope but it never takes long for the Lions to crush that.🤠

I honestly have those exact same feelings. A win over the Giants isn't exactly going to cure it either because this is a game that we SHOULD win.

If we make a trade for someone then it might help turn those blues (and our seasons fortune) around.

Officials are the worst thing to happen to sports. That guy literally couldn't have seen anything that could have been PI. I hate bad officiating more than anything. You have no point in existing. Stop existing.

Terrible call on a PI in the endzone right back our way. That's one way to do it I guess.

Edited by nagahide13

All five of our 2014 starting pitchers have now won World Series elsewhere over the last three years.  If only we could have kept them together and found a bull pen.  Congrats Max and Anibal.