The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

X_Factor_40

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

What a great trade Lucic for Neal was... Dangit Holland.... Why not around here? Why no trades for us like this!

It’s looking like the steal of the century.

In all honesty I thought they were stuck with Lucic. His contract is bad and it’s buyout proof!

Oilers funds were just excited to move his contract. Getting a contributing player back was just a bonus.

I think most felt Neal would rebound after a tough year in Calgary where he was terribly deployed. 

No one except McDavid and Neal thought he would get this type of start. The pair spent the summer together working out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

I’ve got the Friday 2-3-1 Detroit Lion fan blues. 

One thing about being a Lions fan. Each season has hope but it never takes long for the Lions to crush that.🤠

I honestly have those exact same feelings. A win over the Giants isn't exactly going to cure it either because this is a game that we SHOULD win.

If we make a trade for someone then it might help turn those blues (and our seasons fortune) around.

• Like 1

Officials are the worst thing to happen to sports. That guy literally couldn't have seen anything that could have been PI. I hate bad officiating more than anything. You have no point in existing. Stop existing.

Terrible call on a PI in the endzone right back our way. That's one way to do it I guess.

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 1