The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

X_Factor_40

So if anyone has an idea of checking out the SeaHawks game day thread...Don't be surprised if you see them talking about playoffs and wildcards for there team this year..they are apparently going straight there after they beat the lionsxD 

Edited by MortexLion

45 minutes ago, MortexLion said:

So if anyone has an idea of checking out the SeaHawks game day thread...Don't be surprised if you see them talking about playoffs and wildcards for there team this year..that are apparently going straight there after they beat the lionsxD 

Since when is their a 7th seed in the playoffs ? lol. 

1 hour ago, MortexLion said:

So if anyone has an idea of checking out the SeaHawks game day thread...Don't be surprised if you see them talking about playoffs and wildcards for there team this year..they are apparently going straight there after they beat the lionsxD 

All the guy said was they were 3-3 and the wild card was at play. Nothing provocative there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MortexLion said:

All that was said is that right now they would be the 7th seed, and thus if they win this week they could be a factor in the wild card race. Hardly a stretch there...

3 hours ago, MortexLion said:

Just sounds funny to me that a team with only three wins are talking about playoffs...like come on!

Were 3-3 and every major media outlet has posted headlines along the lines of “Detroit trades for Damon harrison amidst playoff push.”

Youre kinda being toxic. 

11 hours ago, HashtagFTW said:

Were 3-3 and every major media outlet has posted headlines along the lines of “Detroit trades for Damon harrison amidst playoff push.”

Youre kinda being toxic. 

I been thinking playoffs since before week 1, what the heck are they playing for? 

- IDK Mortex, they're in a similar situation as the Lions. 3-3, good measuring stick this week against each other. Prolly a lot of debate between football fans as to which team is actually better. I think they have a right to talk about the playoffs if they beat the Lions and going into the game. Same for Lions fans, I've been thinking playoffs or bust since Coach Patricia been hired. 

Edited by SimbaWho