The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

X_Factor_40

20 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Mad respect. Always liked this guy. 

If he's out though, it'll be interesting to see how hard the pass protection and run game take. I'm not sure Lions are a very good line without Frank Ragnow in the line up saddly. He might be the teams best O linemen.

He's one of the top guys in the entire league let alone the Lions. None of our backups have had much experience at the position. Chase Daniel is going to have a rough day. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 4:51 AM, teude said:

I’ve torn rib cartilage twice. Playing through that injury is unimaginable to me. 

I hope he gets shut down for the last game. No one will every question his strength of character or ability to play through injury. He needs to heal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

Whew! Trask looking rough in his bowl game!!! Having a real stinker!

Might need to get on that Wilson/Fields hype train.

Some team with red jerseys should draft him because he likes throwing to the team in red. 🤠

Edit.....all of Florida’s top receivers opted out.

Edited by diehardlionfan

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30613088/washington-football-team-releases-qb-dwayne-haskins-sources-say

No ones said much, but, do you bring Haskins in on a flier to compete?

I'd pass but it's intriguing at least to think what two years behind Stafford could do for him. It'd let the Lions off the hook for a Stafford trade/rebuild too though.

37 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30613088/washington-football-team-releases-qb-dwayne-haskins-sources-say

No ones said much, but, do you bring Haskins in on a flier to compete?

I'd pass but it's intriguing at least to think what two years behind Stafford could do for him. It'd let the Lions off the hook for a Stafford trade/rebuild too though.

No.

• Like 2