The Lions Den: The Anything Thread

X_Factor_40

On 3/28/2022 at 3:30 PM, SimbaWho said:

Aw man!!!! We've got a few more sweds in the pipeline too, all i think will push for roster spots(without signigns).

(Simon Edvisson LHD, Johansson Albertson LHD, Jonatan Berggren Winger, and Elmer Soderblom Winger. )

Teams in trouble though, they need help! Top talent help too, they've got like 20+ million, lots of picks, idk. They can do alot of things this offseason.

In another forum I'm lead general in the  Mathew Barzal trade front!(On draft night.)

The got the right guys in management to turn it around. Not sure they have the right coach 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

The got the right guys in management to turn it around. Not sure they have the right coach 

Yeah, If I'm betting in vegas or on an app I'm putting 500$ down he doesn't remain the coach through this off-season. 

- Good to see you around again. -

Edited by SimbaWho

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 4:56 PM, Sllim Pickens said:

What an opening day in Detroit.  I am excited for this team this year.  I wish Rileye Greene didnt get hurt but we have a really good team this year that may be lacking star power but has a lot of really solid players.  

They’ve made some good additions this year. This year the young players should show improvement.

Edited by diehardlionfan

• 1 month later...

Anyone around here looking for a fantasy football-like activity to get involved in? I'm part of a 20 team football simulation league (on FF) that's currently looking for an owner. Each game of the 16 game season is made into a YouTube video and posted, and you have full control over the draft, trades, keepers and your gameplan each week. There's quite a bit to it, so I don't want to try and spell it all out here, but let me know if you're interested and have questions.

3 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Anyone around here looking for a fantasy football-like activity to get involved in? I'm part of a 20 team football simulation league (on FF) that's currently looking for an owner. Each game of the 16 game season is made into a YouTube video and posted, and you have full control over the draft, trades, keepers and your gameplan each week. There's quite a bit to it, so I don't want to try and spell it all out here, but let me know if you're interested and have questions.

You've already snookered me into one of these lol

• 1 month later...