Week #11 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

This was huge on Reddit. This guy could very well likely break the record for fan votes to the pro bowl.

Yeah I saw it. It was dumb to include it in the contract. He hasn't had a sack since he left Minnesota and the Vikings are 3-0. Ravens are 1-2. Regardless of the outcome of the draft pick I think the Vikings are ok. We have have a one first round. Two third round picks. Three 4th round picks and with Spielman as our GM we'll finish with another ten 3rd day picks.

50 minutes ago, Broncofan said:
56 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Does this actually take anything away from the Vikings or does it just increase the value of the pick the jags get?

Increases Jags pick value alone. 

I dont believe this is accurate, the Yannick was traded for a 3rd plus conditional 5th. That conditional 5th would be a pick that would be taken away from the vikings and go to the jags. Its not a comp pick. So it does hurt the vikings. 

bloody brilliant by jags fans to be honest. The guy who started that should get free tickets to a game and a free jersey of whoever that 5th round pick is.

EDIT: ah, someone beat me to the punch

Edited by N4L