Weak 11: The Philadelphia Eagles!!! Vs my Ex.

Mastercheddaar

It feels right that the GDT should fall to me. (I'm recovering from covid-19 so I'll make this short.)

Sunday 1 PM on the Shores of Lake Erie....

At 3-5-1 The "FIRST PLACE IN THE NFC EAST" - Philadelphia Eagles 

VS

Coming in at a surprising 6-3 The "NOT IN FIRST PLACE IN THE NFC EAST" Cleveland Browns. 

Do expect a bunch of members from the Cleveland forum to invade. Do expect them to say rude things. Don't take them personally because they'll be directed at me. 

I'd throw in a ton of bouncy gifs but boobs are for winners.

Okay, well maybe just one:

giphy.gif

Discuss. 

MC 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Where you at on that trade now? 

We played 4d checkers and got conklin

Yeah!

Just because we missed on 90% of our picks from that trade doesn't mean we failed.

We did get Ward.

And Jabril Peppers which was a portion of what we traded to get OBJ which has went about as well as Wentz is going this year.

Still, Wentz still has a decent chance to be the guy. Right now it looks like both teams invested too much time in that trade to make it worth it for either side.

Also MasterCheddaar will do to you what he did to us. Once a cheater always a cheater. Eventually you just have to accept your size and not keep looking for validation.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah!

Just because we missed on 90% of our picks from that trade doesn't mean we failed.

We failed hard no doubt. Hence checker not chess.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

We did get Ward.

And Jabril Peppers which was a portion of what we traded to get OBJ which has went about as well as Wentz is going this year.

Still, Wentz still has a decent chance to be the guy. Right now it looks like both teams invested too much time in that trade to make it worth it for either side.

Also MasterCheddaar will do to you what he did to us. Once a cheater always a cheater. Eventually you just have to accept your size and not keep looking for validation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Remember the 'haul' jokes and how we always lambasted the Browns for passing on Wentz?

For those Browns fans that have already posted and will join the misery of this GDT, 

This wasn't directed towards the Browns  in a negative way for the Haul but his and other Eagle posters displeasure towards anything Carson Wentz these days.  In other words,  you "still" won the trade. Just to clarify.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah!

We did get Ward.

Cleveland Forum members talking about "The Haul"

giphy.gif

"We used that 4th rounder for a water boy and a 6th rounder that we traded for Ron Jones who later was traded for.... a ham sandwich! WE FINALLY WON SOMETHING!!!!" 

Go birds!

Mastercheddaar