Jump to content
Mastercheddaar

Weak 11: The Philadelphia Eagles!!! Vs my Ex.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

We got seumalo back so thats good. 

can you imagine saying that in 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Have you seen our linebackers???

No have you seen ours? They have been missing all season. Worst thing is, the media isn't reporting it and I don't think anyone is even looking for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:
6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Have you seen our linebackers???

No have you seen ours? They have been missing all season. Worst thing is, the media isn't reporting it and I don't think anyone is even looking for them.

A bit. Have watched a few games, but at least you guys have an excuse. You also lost Schobert and Kirksey in FA. Not that I think they are great, although Schobert is solid.

On the other hand our LBs have been healthy for the most part and they just stink. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

A bit. Have watched a few games, but at least you guys have an excuse. You also lost Schobert and Kirksey in FA. Not that I think they are great, although Schobert is solid.

On the other hand our LBs have been healthy for the most part and they just stink. 

https://imgflip.com/i/4navks

 

Also, the worst player on your team is an all pro compared to Andrew Sendejo.

Edited by candyman93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 9:23 AM, MWil23 said:

You mean back before Carson Wentz was broken? The dude is somehow worse than Baker Mayfield.

Big Baker fan. I'm hoping that the Browns make it to the playoffs this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like to point out the one constant between the Cleveland Browns the past decade plus and the Philadelphia Eagles the past 3 years. He created this GDT. Coincidence? 😎

Nabbs Out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, candyman93 said:

https://imgflip.com/i/4navks

 

Also, the worst player on your team is an all pro compared to Andrew Sendejo.

Sendejo sucks, but I don't know I think its close between him and Nate Gerry. Both are clueless.

Losing Delpit in training camp really was a bummer for you guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just like to point out the one constant between the Cleveland Browns the past decade plus and the Philadelphia Eagles the past 3 years. He created this GDT. Coincidence? 😎

Nabbs Out.

You were always his sidepiece, we didn't really care. He decided he wanted out and threw a lot of jabs on his way out the door. We barely felt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go. Have no idea what to expect with the weather so crap. 
 

Damn Rod prb could have picked that if he didn’t go for the hit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont get why we defer we arent good should try to go out and get a rhythm early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully we regain some of that run defense we’ve had the last few years. Missing Vinny will hurt there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...