Weak 11: The Philadelphia Eagles!!! Vs my Ex.

Mastercheddaar

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

Wentz has been terrible - But this game has made it apparent to me that we probably have the worst receivers in the NFL... NOT A SINGLE PERSON wins and they are completely pressing us at the LOS... Every single catch is tightly contested 

Wentz sucks, our OL sucks, our weapons suck, and our coaches suck. Our D can be solid, but all the major pieces are aging. 

We have the bleakest future in entire NFL, as the Jets have a generational QB prospect to look forward to. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

Wentz has been terrible - But this game has made it apparent to me that we probably have the worst receivers in the NFL... NOT A SINGLE PERSON wins and they are completely pressing us at the LOS... Every single catch is tightly contested 

probably lol. Horrible receivers, horrible O line, average RB's, what QB would be good in this scenario?

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I disagree. Guys have been open.

The standout play for me was on that pick 6 when Reagor was wide open. Many plays where wentz just holds the ball with a collapsed pocket. When he does get rid of the ball it’s either overthrown or in tight coverage.

Hahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahaahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhah

He’s got to go man. What the hell was that? A floater, not in the end zone, in double coverage. Like, wha? Clowney messed my mans noggin up. He just doesn’t think right anymore. I’m alllllll for Hurts or anyone else behind center for this rest of the year.