Weak 11: The Philadelphia Eagles!!! Vs my Ex.

Mastercheddaar

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Wentz sucks, our OL sucks, our weapons suck, and our coaches suck. Our D can be solid, but all the major pieces are aging. 

We have the bleakest future in entire NFL, as the Jets have a generational QB prospect to look forward to. 

This is the legit truth... This franchise is a WAYS away from being good. Keep losing - Change the staff & front office. Restart

I don’t care where you lie the blame. It’s Carson or Doug or both. Clear deficiencies on both hands. Why doesn’t Doug do anything to help the situation ever? If it’s all blocking or receiving then why doesn’t Doug just turn this into a college offense and run 70% of the time? And if it’s all Carson then why don’t you make a change? Something has to give. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

I don’t care where you lie the blame. It’s Carson or Doug or both. Clear deficiencies on both hands. Why doesn’t Doug do anything to help the situation ever? If it’s all blocking or receiving then why doesn’t Doug just turn this into a college offense and run 70% of the time? And if it’s all Carson then why don’t you make a change? Something has to give. 

Gutless management at the top that's why. IMO new GM and HC required and the HC can make their own decisions on their coaching staff

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

additional question. if sanders is a 3 down back like he says, why is he subbed out every other play