Weak 11: The Philadelphia Eagles!!! Vs my Ex.

Mastercheddaar

While blaming Carson is granted in a vacuum because he's been terrible, it is also tunnel vision because it doesn't take much to see that he's a reflection of how bad the organization has been handling players from top to bottom. I can go on detail on countless indications of this team putting its players in terrible situations, bad coaching, bad development, bad in game management, little to no effort on the field and an infinity of others but I think we are past reasoning at this point of this disaster of a season and specially on a GDT.

5 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

He threw a duck that sailed over his head.

I thought Alshon misplayed It and got interfered with. Wentz played horribly and I've made my opinion clear. But I didn't think that was on him. Could've been a better throw and a better decision to not throw it to a guy who hasn't played consistently in a year though. Total team effort in this loss. Wentz with about 55% blame.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I thought Alshon misplayed It and got interfered with. Wentz played horribly and I've made my opinion clear. But I didn't think that was on him. Could've been a better throw and a better decision to not throw it to a guy who hasn't played consistently in a year though. Total team effort in this loss. Wentz with about 55% blame.

The pass just made no sense. He lobbed a ball in the air forever to a guy double covered. Bewildering 

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

The pass just made no sense. He lobbed a ball in the air forever to a guy double covered. Bewildering 

But I think it was a catchable ball and even if it wasn't I thought Alshon misplayed It and was interfered with. Makes no difference to me though. My grade on Wentz for this game was signed, sealed and delivered far before that play.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

But I think it was a catchable ball and even if it wasn't I thought Alshon misplayed It and was interfered with. Makes no difference to me though. My grade on Wentz for this game was signed, sealed and delivered far before that play.

I see what you are saying but I think best case the ball gets broken up because of the double coverage. Not worth the risk/reward for a 5 yard pass.