Sign in to follow this  
NcFinest9erFan

49ers claimed Takk McKinley

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Man, I forgot about sbrown. 

Also @big9erfan. I've sent him a few messages, but never got a response and as far as I can tell, he never even opened them. Hoping all is okay there. 

I genuinely miss all these people, but Big was something different. I remember my last big argument that he was so good at coaxing people, was when I spent about 5 hours doing film work on Saquon Barkley then posting a mulit-page play by play breakdowns, because he insisted he wasn't very good. This was right around the time I think we flipped over to our current site. 

Big had a way to trigger people. It was an ability. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, N4L said:

Everyone is making cameos in this thread! Welcome back

Where's @ConvenientTruth and @UofMfan909

I miss them, but UofMfan90210 doesn't miss me correcting the spelling of his username.

And where's the love for niner2theend?

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Really, we need @sbrown but N4L is going back a bit with those two. 

Ahhh how could I forget @sbrown! I would have loved to see his take on Aiyuk predraft and then what his thoughts would be now that he has some NFL experience under his belt

I wonder why people never made it over to the new forum, you just click a box saying OK and it takes you here

Well that sucks. I was hoping we could strike lightning in a bottle and replace Ford for cheap.

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

smh 

Actually some improvement from the team. They accept there is an injury there and he's not ready to play. Why use up a roster spot when the team is already so banged up? 

• Like 2