Why the Pro Bowl shouldn't be decided by fans

Nick_gb

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Its not "decided" by fans; they are just a portion of the total vote. 

I think the point of the thread is lost here. It was definitely aimed at the hilarity of the franchise fan bases working together and not so much how **** of a system the pro bowl voting is. lol.

• Like 1

Similarly why they shouldn’t pick the Madden cover. That actually is a really good idea, you just have to curate the candidates better. 

Still, pro bowl votes for trade incentive manipulation?  I love it. Front offices know pro bowl voting is a thing. Don’t include these elevators if you don’t want to have to pay the...elevator operator. Bad metaphor but the point still stands. 

47 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

do 25% of the fans watch he pro bowl? Does anyone watch the pro bowl?

Man I used to. When I was young and had no responsibilities, all I wanted was football. Back when it was after the Super Bowl and they had the skills competition?  I miss those days.

I still remember Sean Taylor murdering Brian Moorman for no other reason than it was a football game and when you come, you come out for blood or you don’t come out at all.