Around the NFL: Week 11

D82

5 hours ago, D82 said:

It seems like people are finally starting to come around.

I’m one of them. I thought Wentz was great the year they won the SB. I thought he was a legitimate front runner for MVP after 10 weeks. I saw the game yesterday. The guy just doesn’t look the same at all.

In 2017, after week 13, the Eagles were 11-2. Wentz had 33 passing TDs and just 7 picks. 3,296 passing yards, and 299 rushing yards. Over a 100+QB rating and an ANY/A of 7.53

He did not suck that year. But no one has seen that Carson Wentz since the Rams game.

Edited by DaBoys

I case you haven’t heard, Adam Thielen was just put on the Covid list today.  The good news is that Anthony Brown has no chance of catching Covid from Thielen. Even when Brown was covering Thielen, Brown always maintained at least 5 yards social distancing and was never close enough for virus to spread. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, D82 said:
1 hour ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Wasn't able to see the game vs the Vikes.   Can anyone tell me what our starting Oline was?  Thanks,

LT - Erving 
LG - Williams
C - Looney 
RG - McGovern
RT - Martin 

They did pretty good to from what I’ve been seeing. Right side stone walled everything