Week 11: Bad to the Bone or Back to Wentzville?

Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Browns
    • The Iggles
    • The Wiggles
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Good grief, lets just hang 30 on them, so we don't have to worry.

18 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

NGL I think we lose this game pretty handily because this feels like the ultimate trap game. If we pull out this W that 7th seed seems way more likely. 

The Eagles are a comedy of errors this season, but it's very easy to see how Wentz picking back up instantly makes them a threat again. I look at the Eagles as a very real threat. If we can keep Wentz off his game, we got this, but that's a big if.

Edited by NudeTayne

7 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

The Eagles are a comedy of errors this season, but it's very easy to see how Wentz picking back up instantly makes them a threat again. I look at the Eagles as a very real threat. If we can keep Wentz off his game, we got this, but that's a big if.

I imagine 'Wentz is back' will follow this game. We tend to do that to opposing QBs. It is to be expected. We need him to commit a couple turnovers during his good game though. Maybe a strip sack and a pick with his 370 yards and 3 TD day. Meanwhile we run like crazy and end up winning 38-31.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

NGL I think we lose this game pretty handily because this feels like the ultimate trap game. If we pull out this W that 7th seed seems way more likely. 

Looking for browns to get better and more consistent and win the games they are suppose to

• Like 1

Garrett and Mayfield because the career of a RB isn't very long. However, Chubb gives our team the best chance to win out of any of them. Garrett helps a poor defense but it's still a poor defense. Baker hasn't been consistent. OBJ is just silly to throw in there, most of us would trade him for lesser value on a defensive player. Chubb is most likely to take a game over by himself than any of them.

Buck is the easiest to keep. We aren't usually on Fox and don't usually get that team when we are anyway. Also have to keep Sendejo because he is the easiest one to rid ourselves us. Sure, it may be a murder charge but you can't murder Covid or Nuclear weapons.

By the way I know it's a joke and by actually responding I made it less funny but it isn't my joke so I don't care.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I love Nick, but it’s Baker and Myles. Baker and Myles are franchise changers that can be here 10+ years. Myles can be like Julius Peppers and play a long time, but I’m not sure if he wants to. That’s not a bad thing either.

Keep Chubb and Myles trade mayfield to Chicago in a Goff level trade

then trade those picks to Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers.

• Like 1