Week 11: Bad to the Bone or Back to Wentzville?

Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Browns
    • The Iggles
    • The Wiggles
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Good grief, lets just hang 30 on them, so we don't have to worry.

41 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

I have I only called for6wins

i will have my raven alamode cooked in a slow cooker with spinach anchovies then cooked for few days.

Truth be told glad to be wrong.

This is disappointing to read. 6 wins? 

I always rely on you as my source for credible information.

I am sure you will do better next time though. Aim high Mike.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Joe woods has done a really good job lately. I’d really like to see what he can do with real nfl starting LBs and a better FS. 

He’s shown at the very least he deserves a pass for the defense this year. Generating turnovers and sacks shows tremendous scheming on his part.

He’s doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He’s shown at the very least he deserves a pass for the defense this year. Generating turnovers and sacks shows tremendous scheming on his part.

He’s doing the best he can with what he has to work with.

Today, yes.

Up to this point, not so much.

Do like the turnovers and sacks but I think they are more a function of the opposition's ineptness than Woods' coaching and scheming.

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Joe woods has done a really good job lately. I’d really like to see what he can do with real nfl starting LBs and a better FS. 

Don't disagree, but the past three games have heavily favored defenses given the weather conditions. But I also haven't been overly critical of Woods... it's hard to field a good defense when your back seven is total crap for the most part.

44 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I remember a time when fans suggested “guYS cAnT be GooD If tHEY’re a FrEE aGEnt!”

Yep. Which is why my most hated argument is “if any other team didnt sign him then he can’t be good” 

I’m so glad we got him. I’ve wanted him ever since last year when the Titans declined his option. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yep. Which is why my most hated argument is “if any other team didnt sign him then he can’t be good” 

I’m so glad we got him. I’ve wanted him ever since last year when the Titans declined his option. 

He has been excellent, he fits the scheme, the team and the price was very good.