Week 11: Bad to the Bone or Back to Wentzville?

Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Browns
    • The Iggles
    • The Wiggles
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Good grief, lets just hang 30 on them, so we don't have to worry.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Did Ronnie Harrison ever come back in? Really hope his injury isn’t bad. He was starting to get really good. We can’t afford to get weaker at safety. 

Don't think he did.

But yeah, I've been impressed with him. We may actually be set with starting safeties next year assuming Delpit is ready to go.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Don't think he did.

But yeah, I've been impressed with him. We may actually be set with starting safeties next year assuming Delpit is ready to go.

A safety tandem of Harrison and Delpit is something I’m very comfortable with

just need to fill out the rest of the defense now (CB, LB, DE)

• Like 2

Hotep Good Brothers....

Just got back from spending a week with Momma DaWg_L.b. down in South Carolina......

I was able to watch the game Sunday.....and Will say just 2 things......

1. The last time we had 7 or more wins in our first 10 games.....I was in College......Undergrad.......I'm a 43 yo man with 2 mortgages now LOL...We are in some rarefied air Brothers.....I almost dont know how to feel....I walked away from yesterdays game feeling like

grin.gif

And #2.

"Dear Andrew Berry, please prioritize the following contracts in the Off-season, 1. Nick Cubb: I feel the arguments about RB's...but when you have an Emmit Smith/Adrian Peterson/Curtis Martin type of back...you resign him. 2. Denzel Ward: Nuff Said, 3. Wyatt Teller: Outside of that 1 play on the strip sack, he was creasing cats yesterday again. and #4 Hollywood Higgins, he is by far the WR who has the best chemistry with Baker....

4GksTl.gif

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

You say that yet, I've been living free rent in the collective headspace here for the past few seasons. 

Looking forward to being randomly tagged next week!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 

That is all

MC

Lol no you haven't. You've become a hilarious meme of a Judas, having defected to a team going nowhere but down(y)ish (nothing against the Eagles--love those guys). You're only brought up so we can all chuckle together about what a mf'n au gratin you have become (/always were? 🤔).

Also, did I miss someone tagging you this week other than Pete ditching you on our doorstep, covered in umbilical fluid?  If so, I hope it was only to gloat after the win.

tHaT iS aLL

Edited by NudeTayne
no offense
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

You say that yet, I've been living free rent in the collective headspace here for the past few seasons. 

You're only brought up so we can all chuckle together about what a mf'n au gratin you have become (/always were? 🤔).

So you guys often come together to talk about me and share Au Gratin recipes? Also with this omission, how am I not alive and well in your minds... and maybe your hearts???

source.gif

That is all

Mastercheddaar

7 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

So you guys often come together to talk about me and share Au Gratin recipes? Also with this omission, how am I not alive and well in your minds... and maybe your hearts???

source.gif

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Take care bud, dont take it to heart we are all just internet idiots. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

source.gif

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Bro, that is 💯 what au gratin would say.

@LETSGOBROWNIES, help me here.

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Take care bud, dont take it to heart we are all just internet idiots. 

KIWI STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL

Edited by NudeTayne
Bro, you're the au gratin recipe.
  • Like 1