3rd straight loss - Good, Bad and Ugly

SilverNBlackFan

3 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I would actually like it if Coop blew up one time and demanded the ball. Hes such a quiet kid so it won't happen, but i would love to see the dog come out in him. He shows no emotion out there, whether he makes a good or a bad play. It would just be nice to see that he's passionate about getting out of this slump.'

I wouldn't. At 2-3 the Raiders currently have a losing record, nothing is going right on the field and if players start blowing up in games or the media I think it would really sink the season. I'm glad that players are keeping their cool because that's what functional organizations do. Right the ship and everything will be ok. 

I saw Cooper show emotion once.  His 52 yard score on the Chargers in 2015.  I was siting in the corner front row just above the Chargers sign.  I held my arms up yelling at him and he did it back to me.  The look on his face was the look someone has after they knock someone out.  In a way he had just knocked out the Chargers with that TD to put us up 30 to 3.

Archived