All five time slots have a “good game“ this week

patriotsheatyan

I just felt like starting a thread to say that this is the first time in a while I can remember the NFL having a game with two good teams on every time slot in a while. 

Thursday is Seahawks Cardinals. The early games Sunday has Ravens Titans. The late games have Packers Colts. SNF has Chiefs Raiders. MNF has Buccaneers Rams.

It might be a while before this happens again. Now, I’d rather just watch a game that has minimal penalties and a close score regardless of their records, but as I’m starting to get into this season I thought it was interesting to note. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

What do we say if Raiders sweep the Chiefs?

Ill say that I cant wait till Monday morning to see the look on Nick Wright's face when he has to come to terms that his flawless team just got swept by the Raiders whom he said the Chiefs were going to win by at least 20pts. 

5 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Ill say that I cant wait till Monday morning to see the look on Nick Wright's face when he has to come to terms that his flawless team just got swept by the Raiders whom he said the Chiefs were going to win by at least 20pts. 

He’s the worst honestly 

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

He’s such a front runner and know it all.

Didn't know the name, and googled him. I know the face, can't stand that pos. I remember when some female on ESPN made a prediction that Atlanta wins the NFC South in 2019, and this dude just starts laughing at her.. not in a good way. It was straight up bullying and being a jack***.

47 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Didn't know the name, and googled him. I know the face, can't stand that pos. I remember when some female on ESPN made a prediction that Atlanta wins the NFC South in 2019, and this dude just starts laughing at her.. not in a good way. It was straight up bullying and being a jack***.

You'd think with a face like that he'd have learned about bullying, wouldn't you

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

.....the Chiefs are easily going to win that game though