All five time slots have a “good game“ this week

patriotsheatyan

23 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

200.gif

You guys are trying to out sad-sack our fanbase, while knowing that Derrick Henry is going to run for 200 yards?

Give Henry 25-30 carries. Give whoever your backup is 10-15 carries. Give Ryan Tannehill 10 deep play action shots. Profit.

Edited by wackywabbit

7 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

You guys are trying to out sad-sack our fanbase, while knowing that Derrick Henry is going to run for 200 yards?

Give Henry 25-30 carries. Give whoever your backup is 10-15 carries. Give Ryan Tannehill 10 deep play action shots. Profit.

Our offense hasn't been rolling like an elite unit like it did at the start of the season, our defense has blown all year long including being historically bad on 3rd and 4th downs, and last week our special teams completely went off the rails. You'll have to forgive me for being a realist and shellshocked by the recent weeks.

22 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Do I watch Ravens/Titans or Falcons/Saints for the early game? So difficult to choose.

Ravens vs Titans. You’re a colts fan and hold the same record as your divisional rival Titans. Root for the Ravens and if they win it gives you a more exciting game with the Packers and Colts because if your team wins you further separate yourself as the divisional leaders. 

Idk but I can never get into Ravens games. I love QBs like lamar jackson too lol it's so weird. I just feel like I'm evolving as a fan.

When I was little I loved watching vick and mcnair waiting for a big play. And idk the older I get the more I'm like these types of offenses bore me. Idk if it's because I saw his numbers playing from behind in lamar's case or that run first offense just is meat and potatoes football.

21 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Idk but I can never get into Ravens games. I love QBs like lamar jackson too lol it's so weird. I just feel like I'm evolving as a fan.

When I was little I loved watching vick and mcnair waiting for a big play. And idk the older I get the more I'm like these types of offenses bore me. Idk if it's because I saw his numbers playing from behind in lamar's case or that run first offense just is meat and potatoes football.

Anyone who buys in to any of the Lamar loses more of his games when he's trailing narratives, has NOT evolved as a fan. I'm pretty sure you have no idea what his numbers when playing from behind are. Sorry.

FYI, QBs lose more games when they are trailing than they do games when they are ahead. GASP. Lamar has a 99.4 QB rating when trailing this year and a 91.4 QB rating when leading.

Edited by wackywabbit

4 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Anyone who buys in to any of the Lamar loses more of his games when he's trailing narratives, has NOT evolved as a fan. I'm pretty sure you have no idea what his numbers when playing from behind are. Sorry.

I mean it was mentioned on the radio the week they played the eagles it was a crazy stat maybe it was 10 or more points. I think his Qbr dipped like 20 points or something crazy.

I evolved as a fan I love Lamar think it was a great pick by the ravens. I just find watching Ravens games to be volitile idk I caught the Texans and Redskins games, chief's as well. Idk why they just bore me when I watch their hyped games. Not expecting a great game with tennessee.

Tennessee is a volitile team to watch too if you can stop Tannehill and his play action it can get ugly.

@wackywabbit I'm probably using poor wording too it could not even be lamar for their offense being boring to me. Maybe they rely on him too much. I feel like if he doesn't have an A game no one shows up.

I'll tell you what Greg Roman was being hyped up somewhere last year as a genius head coach in waiting. I definitely think he lost some shine.

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

@wackywabbit I'm probably using poor wording too it could not even be lamar for their offense being boring to me. Maybe they rely on him too much. I feel like if he doesn't have an A game no one shows up.

I'll tell you what Greg Roman was being hyped up somewhere last year as a genius head coach in waiting. I definitely think he lost some shine.

I'm not blanket dismissive of any criticism of Roman, the Ravens offense or Lamar. There are definitely significant and real issues. My point is just that all the observations of Lamar has never won when trailing by X are pretty hollow when you are talking about a QB/team that has spent less time trailing than, I believe, anyone else with a similar number of starts. Getting into a deficit (in order to win) isn't a good skill. But if it were, winning the game against the Colts when they were trailing at the half would have gone against the trend, if it wasn't for the fact that the narrative goal posts moved in the last week, to somehow make that not count.

Edited by wackywabbit

Sadly the Rams bucs game won't be a good one....Rams do poorly on Monday night. Especially going east. The bucs Dline is gonna rock Goff...especially without big Wit.

And last but definitely not least. Brady has been the Rams curse from day one. Dont quote me on it but I'm pretty sure the Rams haven't beat Brady since regular season 2001. AD doesn't even have a sack on the man....

Gonna be a long game for Rams fans.

Edited by Riftty

27 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Sadly the Rams bucs game won't be a good one....Rams do poorly on Monday night. Especially going east. The bucs Dline is gonna rock Goff...especially without big Wit.

And last but definitely not least. Brady has been the Rams curse from day one. Dont quote me on it but I'm pretty sure the Rams haven't beat Brady since regular season 2001. AD doesn't even have a sack on the man....

Gonna be a long game for Rams fans.

Rams do very well on MNF. It’s SNF they don’t do well on. The Rams only loss on MNF was last season against the Ravens which was the only time they played poorly on MNF. Outside of that they beat the Raiders, Chiefs, and Bears twice on MNF. So they are (4-1) under McVay on MNF. 

I agree with you though on Brady being tough to beat for the Rams although I contribute that to him being with the Patriots. He is with the Bucs now and the Bucs have had problems playing on prime time this season. Lost to the Saints, Bears, and nearly lost to the Giants.