Week 11  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many rushing yards will the Patriots accrue

• under 50
    • 50-100
    • 100-150
    • 150-200
    • 200+
  2. 2. Does JC Jackson add to his INT total?

• No
    • Yes
    • More than 1
    • No, but he forces another turnover
  3. 3. How are we scoring TDs?

• Most will be rushing
    • Most will be passing
    • Most will be defensive/special teams
    • Patriots do not score any TDs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/22/2020 at 06:00 PM

7 hours ago, Starless said:

Why did Damien Harris only have 11 carries today?

The OL wasn't getting the shove on in the middle. If you notice all of Harris' good gains were when he bounced it to the outside. The Texans clearly came in with a great run D game plan, which is frustrating given how they've been murdered on the ground this season. 

I think we abandoned it too early, of course, but it wasn't working that well

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

The OL wasn't getting the shove on in the middle. If you notice all of Harris' good gains were when he bounced it to the outside. The Texans clearly came in with a great run D game plan, which is frustrating given how they've been murdered on the ground this season. 

I think we abandoned it too early, of course, but it wasn't working that well

Didn''t the Texans also lose two big bodies up front after the Pats went away from the run? It was never a three score game so even if the game plan wasn't as dreadful as it looked at first glance, they had plenty of reasons to go back to it, particularly with the blitz pickup failures. Also, can someone confirm whether Burkhead is better than White as a 3rd down back. Not sure if Sweet Feet was to blame for many of the pressures but I wonder if the Burkhead injury really hurt the Pats. 

Edited by scottishpatriot
Typo, although Sweet Fate as a nickname for James White isn't so bad.

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Christ, is that all?! 

Yeah - I don't want to bring back those memories.

But if we do then no way would we have had the cap room for all the pieces if he stuck around. Would Gronk have stayed healthier with someone to spell him? Only sure thing is that Aaron's CTE would have been even worse by this point. 

Ok This bugs the heck out of me. BB watched TB for 20 years. The GOAT. The only way to stop him was to pressure him. So why the fudge does he rush 3 guys all day and watch the QB rip the secondary apart.

We are all posters and we knew by the 1st Q that is wasn't working. It baffles me!

58 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Ok This bugs the heck out of me. BB watched TB for 20 years. The GOAT. The only way to stop him was to pressure him. So why the fudge does he rush 3 guys all day and watch the QB rip the secondary apart.

We are all posters and we knew by the 1st Q that is wasn't working. It baffles me!

It can only be because he wanted more resources deeper. Or feels 4 or 5 still wouldn't get home, so chose to spend the resources in the secondary

Edited by Hunter2_1

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Got too cute with the talent evaluation and draft selection strategy. Just terrible.

Yeah I remember reading what Tom Curran said when he asked BB about whether he will draft a TE (a couple years ago). BB mentioned it's the toughest position after QB to learn with the steepest learning curve when in the pros. He didn't rule it out, but his language suggested he weren't going to consider it. Curran said BB looks to go via FA to get TEs rather than draft, unless worldies come along (like Gronk and Nandez were). 

So I think that's ludicrous and if we need a TE, like we do, we should draft one higher. There have been opportunities. They won't be Gronk but they'll be SOMETHIIIINNNGGGGGG!!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JohnCena said:

2020 is just the worst year ever man... I'm still praying we can find a way to string 6 wins in a row though.

Even if we string those 6 wins together we probably won’t make it in. The Browns, Colts and Titans just need to win 4 games and we are done. We do own several key tie breakers but we are so far behind it might not even matter.

Edited by The Third Rider