Fire Howie Thread

eagles18

16 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Sounds like Doug wants some say in personnel decisions and talent evaluation. 

If you think he didn't already have that, you're mad. Howie isn't making these decisions without Doug's input. Don't tell me you forgot the shots of Doug and Howie both snickering when the Eagles drafted both Reagor and then Hurts this year.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

If you think he didn't already have that, you're mad. Howie isn't making these decisions without Doug's input. Don't tell me you forgot the shots of Doug and Howie both snickering when the Eagles drafted both Reagor and then Hurts this year.

I'm just going by what the article said my man, take it easy. 

“I want to be a part of the solution. I want to be a part of the evaluation process,” Pederson said. “I want to be a voice that’s heard, and I want to have that collaborative communication with Howie and his staff and be a part of that process.

“I don’t necessarily want to cross that line because it takes you away from doing your job as the head football coach. I like being on the football side of things as a former football player and obviously now a coach. That’s where my passion lies.

“But yet, I want to be part of the solution. I want to help evaluate and help bring guys in here that can help us win.”

Edited by Scalamania

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I'm just going by what the article said my man, take it easy. 

I don't see any article posted here in the last week...?

Regardless, you can see how dysfunctional this organization is right now if that's true with both Doug and Schwartz throwing various people in the organization under the bus.

Just now, Danger said:

I don't see any article posted here in the last week...?

Regardless, you can see how dysfunctional this organization is right now if that's true with both Doug and Schwartz throwing various people in the organization under the bus.

I quoted it above but here it is. 

https://fusion.inquirer.com/eagles/eagles-doug-pederson-jeffrey-lurie-howie-roseman-future-onus-20201228.html