Fire Howie Thread

eagles18

2 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Im not too sure anything this season will get howie fired, which is the most pressing matter imo. i dont think doug gets fired either, at most his playcalling gets stripped. 

I can handle another year of doug. I just really want gym shorts and howie gone. I'd CMJ if we got riddick as gm tbh.

I don’t think Doug necessarily gets fired, but if they strip playcalling from him he might walk (ask to be let go). Best case for us would be we hire someone to do playcalling and they are great at it then we fire Doug so that coach won’t leave...which isn’t something I’d want to deal with if I was in Doug’s shoes. either.

I’m hoping some people read the room and leave if their contract is up. 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I don’t think Doug necessarily gets fired, but if they strip playcalling from him he might walk (ask to be let go). Best case for us would be we hire someone to do playcalling and they are great at it then we fire Doug so that coach won’t leave...which isn’t something I’d want to deal with if I was in Doug’s shoes. either.

I’m hoping some people read the room and leave if their contract is up. 

eagles are a mess so no great minds are gonna want to come work here.

25 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

eagles are a mess so no great minds are gonna want to come work here.

Yeah unless it’s a head gig we just gotta luck into it or go after a fired HC that at one point was ok at being an OC in the past (as long as it isn’t BoB)

4 hours ago, Daimonas said:

i know they the enemy and all in the east but with chase young, alex smith, and ron rivera, it's hard to hate the WFT as much as the other teams in our division. Probably the only  team I want to win the division now that we are out.

I want them to win the division because it means better draft picks for us and one more reason to get rid of everyone.

On 12/30/2020 at 3:59 AM, Daimonas said:

i know they the enemy and all in the east but with chase young, alex smith, and ron rivera, it's hard to hate the WFT as much as the other teams in our division. Probably the only  team I want to win the division now that we are out.

They never really ranked high in my hated list. If anything I always kind of felt bad for them in my time following Football. They've never really did anything... What they make the playoffs like once in last 25 years? Not 100% on that but I can't even remember the once if there was one lol

Was 5 in last 25 years. All very forgettable.. all 1 win or less

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Yeah sorry this has spin all over it if you ask me. If you think Doug doesn't have a big say in what players are drafted along with Howie then you're nuts.

Well I mean we did draft Shareef Miller because Lurie liked his story about watching the superbowl with his grandfather.