Fire Howie Thread

eagles18

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m here to remind you Howie drafted 3 WR’s this year and yet WR remains arguably the teams biggest need. Meanwhile there are WR’s taken all over the draft better than all 3 that were taken by Howie.

Fire. Howie. Roseman

The end 

to be fair howie roseman also spent a second a Qb with a franchise Qb and Qb might also be our biggest need.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

How can he not make at least 1 good pick by accident? It is truly impressive....

qucdil2.png

When you haven't a clue if any of the picks you had would or wouldn't have panned out because you had a coach that wouldn't know what to do with them anyways.

On 1/17/2021 at 9:22 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m here to remind you Howie drafted 3 WR’s this year and yet WR remains arguably the teams biggest need. Meanwhile there are WR’s taken all over the draft better than all 3 that were taken by Howie.

Fire. Howie. Roseman

The end 

It's crazy to think that we took 3/35 of the wide receivers drafted and it's still a huge need. 

I'm going to ruffle some feathers here but imagine this

Justin Jefferson over Jalen Reagor & Darnell Mooney over John Hightower that probably eliminates WR as a big need. 

22 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

It's crazy to think that we took 3/35 of the wide receivers drafted and it's still a huge need. 

I'm going to ruffle some feathers here but imagine this

Justin Jefferson over Jalen Reagor & Darnell Mooney over John Hightower that probably eliminates WR as a big need. 

Mooney was the only late round deep threat that really caught my eye before the draft.