Jump to content

Fire Howie Thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is Howie holding Laurie’s kids in a warehouse with drug lords or withholding the antidote to the poison he gave Laurie or is this a Wormtongue in LoTR situation? 

Welp I just found my new avi idea.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m here to remind you Howie drafted 3 WR’s this year and yet WR remains arguably the teams biggest need. Meanwhile there are WR’s taken all over the draft better than all 3 that were taken by Howie.

Fire. Howie. Roseman

The end 

to be fair howie roseman also spent a second a Qb with a franchise Qb and Qb might also be our biggest need.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

to be fair howie roseman also spent a second a Qb with a franchise Qb and Qb might also be our biggest need.

How can he not make at least 1 good pick by accident? It is truly impressive....

also, Fire Howie Roseman 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

How can he not make at least 1 good pick by accident? It is truly impressive....

qucdil2.png

When you haven't a clue if any of the picks you had would or wouldn't have panned out because you had a coach that wouldn't know what to do with them anyways.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2021 at 9:22 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m here to remind you Howie drafted 3 WR’s this year and yet WR remains arguably the teams biggest need. Meanwhile there are WR’s taken all over the draft better than all 3 that were taken by Howie.

Fire. Howie. Roseman

The end 

It's crazy to think that we took 3/35 of the wide receivers drafted and it's still a huge need. 

I'm going to ruffle some feathers here but imagine this

Justin Jefferson over Jalen Reagor & Darnell Mooney over John Hightower that probably eliminates WR as a big need. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

It's crazy to think that we took 3/35 of the wide receivers drafted and it's still a huge need. 

I'm going to ruffle some feathers here but imagine this

Justin Jefferson over Jalen Reagor & Darnell Mooney over John Hightower that probably eliminates WR as a big need. 

 

Mooney was the only late round deep threat that really caught my eye before the draft. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...