Fire Howie Thread

eagles18

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine being Doug having a statue and a book and being this terrible at your job 

As more time passes, I'm starting to think Doug is actually 

Coach Klien without his Playbook. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

Im rooting for the Cowboys for the first time in my life. I need them to win the division for Lurie to make real changes this offseason

What "real changes",  curious? You think he's firing his 

2nd Son in Howie?

Blind service dog in Pederson?

130M FQB?

What players can realistically be cut/released with this Cap riddled team going into 2021?

35 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

What "real changes",  curious? You think he's firing his 

2nd Son in Howie?

Blind service dog in Pederson?

130M FQB?

What players can realistically be cut/released with this Cap riddled team going into 2021?

If the season continues on this trajectory and there is no sign of improvement then I don't see how there isn't any changes. This is bad right now and trending worse.  

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

So was Mike Groh the decent coach that pushed second half changes the past 2 years and doug just the moron all along?

That would be 100% on par for how everything else goes after they leave the eagles. 

5 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

No reason Mailata shouldn't start at LT over Peters after Jason's performance today. Coaches can't even say that Jason is better for the short term. There's literally no benefit of Peters starting anymore at LT. He needs to switch to RG.

Give me Herbig at RG over Peters. No sarcasm.

8 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Better a year before than a year late. Chances are this is going to be a good draft pick. Can’t guarantee you’ll get a top 5-8 any year and you’re staring at one now. Trade Wentz to San Fran and start over. Give Hurts a go and if he falls flat, you’ll be looking at another high pick the year after. We need so much if we are looking to compete in 2-3 years so might as well move ahead with the rebuild. We have decent offensive weapons now. They can marinate for a couple years here. Have to rebuild the OL and defensive to at least respectable. Start now though. Don’t wait for everything to wobble off the wagon. Just do it now. They can keep everything as is for this year and I won’t care. But this offseason Jeff needs to do a major overhaul. And he can’t be sheepish about it. 

I wish the Colts weren’t fairly well run, maybe Frank thinks he could fix Carson. But they probably know they could do way better.