Week 11 - Rams at Buccaneers - MNF

RamRod

Offense I’m loving but the Rams need to start running and I think they will in the second half. Defense got some bad breaks with DPI but I’ll take only giving up 14pts on the road to the Bucs all-star offense. 

Read where Kupp is hurt so I hope it’s not the case because he is ballin tonight. Rams are the best second half time in the NFL so let’s start the second half strong and finish strong to get a win. Btw Donald need to take over this second half at some point to make sure the Bucs don’t win. 

I'm actually getting annoyed at hearing myself yell at the TV to run the ball. I just need to come to terms with the fact that Sean doesn't want to run and make peace with it.

I have seen Goff have the ability to assess the defense and audible tonight though which I love to see. 

Edited by JonStark

16 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Have you seen us try to run the ball tonight?

im still shocked we don’t know how to run a 4 min offense

Frankly, I'd have liked less balance. We took our foot off the gas in the second half by trying to run the ball when we couldn't.

• Like 1