The "Good Luck", we are going to win the Division thread! 🥂🏈😎

aceinthehouse

I've got to try something. Maybe this thread will catapult our Washington Team Football to start playing well, getting the ball to bounce their way lucky, or our coach to unite a team resilience to finish games with a victory.

I don't care how they do it. I simply want this team to make the playoffs.

So the time starts RIGHT FREAKIN' NOW!

Time for us to go on a run & make history.

I personally write this OP, to start a winning campaign for the WFT in the 2020 NFL Season.

Now it begins! 🔥

• Like 4

I mean, with Alex Smith playing the way he did last game, there's at least a 5% chance we can win the division (For whatever that's worth)

Turnovers are killing us more than anything. If we control that, anything can happen

Edited by Canuck

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I don’t understand this team being a favorite? The Bengals have played much better than we have. I think we lose and lose by two scores. 

Yeah, Bengals have a lot more offensive firepower than us:

WR: AJ Green, Boyd, Higgins

RB: Mixon & Bernard

Tough match ups for our D. Their O is better than the Bengals O. Only way we could beat them is if our DL gets more pressure which is possible bc the Bengals line hasn’t been great but I still don’t see it. I see another close game that we lose w/in 7 pts.

So if we lose this game. can we forget about taking the division and hope the Jet win two and Jax wins 1. I want the QB from Clemson.We need a franchise QB. Even Riveria said if the Bengals hadn't selected Burrows he would have picked him. Haskins is the owner's mistake. Haskins is not a franchise QB. He will eventually hang around the league as a back-up QB. We need a franchise QB and outside of Lawrence, I wouldn't waste one of the top three picks in the draft on one of them.

1 hour ago, Skinscavalier said:

So if we lose this game. can we forget about taking the division and hope the Jet win two and Jax wins 1. I want the QB from Clemson.We need a franchise QB. Even Riveria said if the Bengals hadn't selected Burrows he would have picked him. Haskins is the owner's mistake. Haskins is not a franchise QB. He will eventually hang around the league as a back-up QB. We need a franchise QB and outside of Lawrence, I wouldn't waste one of the top three picks in the draft on one of them.

Only if/when Washington is mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, should we want to lose out for highest draft pick possible.

We're a 1 1/2 games back from being the division leader, with 7 games remaining.

If we beat Cinci this Sunday & Philly loses to the browns?

We'll be 1/2 a game out of 1st place.

With the Dallas game coming up on, Thanksgiving Day.