The "Good Luck", we are going to win the Division thread! πŸ₯‚πŸˆπŸ˜Ž

aceinthehouse

17 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

We've won just 1 out of the last 4 games. The Dallas destruction being that one.

The 3 games we lost of those 4. We lost by a total of 7 points combined in all 3 games.

Were due for some things to roll out way.

Oh the β€œdue theory?” Yeah, that works! πŸ˜‚Β 

8 hours ago, Skinscavalier said:

So if we lose this game. can we forget about taking the division and hope the Jet win two and Jax wins 1. I want the QB from Clemson.We need a franchise QB. Even Riveria said if the Bengals hadn't selected Burrows he would have picked him. Haskins is the owner's mistake. Haskins is not a franchise QB. He will eventually hang around the league as a back-up QB. We need a franchise QB and outside of Lawrence, I wouldn't waste one of the top three picks in the draft on one of them.

I think there is only one almost for sure franchise QB in the draft - Lawrence.

I think Fields is likely to be the category of β€œvery good,” but he may develop into more than that.

Zach Wilson, Kyle Trask and Mac Jones have the potential to be good starters but probably won’t be what we’d consider franchise QBs, but anything is possible.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:08 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Time for us to go on a run & make history.

How many times have we "gone on a run" under Snyder with a poor/mediocre team?Β 

How'dΒ that end up?Β 

Did we follow up on that late season success with sustained success in the subsequent seasons?

Just asking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

And we win!  😁

Beat Dallas Thursday & we'll be in 1st place. 😎

Not for long, because NYG will destroy the Finley Bengals a couple days later.Β 

That said, as I just mentioned in the game day thread, I think I’mΒ probably on board with them making a run β€” especially if they beat Dallas on Thursday. Everything is all screwed up anyway, they’re gonna miss outΒ on the true blue-chippers regardless, so what the hell? Let’s do it all the way.Β 

...the most halfhearted rah rah speech of all time, but that’s what I’ve got.

5 minutes ago, e16bball said:

That said, as I just mentioned in the game day thread, I think I’mΒ probably on board with them making a run β€” especially if they beat Dallas on Thursday. Everything is all screwed up anyway, they’re gonna miss outΒ on the true blue-chippers regardless, so what the hell? Let’s do it all the way.Β 

I think I agree at this point. Could see this team getting to 5-11, maybe 6-10 if they steal one from the 9ers or Panthers. If that gets it done let’s half a good laugh in the playoff gameday thread.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

King of Turd Mountain, here we go!

My favorite thing is going to be all of the fans who will think this team is ready to compete in the playoffs and next year. Sure, Dallas and Philadelphia will be just as injured as they were this year next year! Sure thing!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Woz said:

King of Turd Mountain, here we go!

My favorite thing is going to be all of the fans who will think this team is ready to compete in the playoffs and next year. Sure, Dallas and Philadelphia will be just as injured as they were this year next year! Sure thing!

Don't forget the First Place schedule that comes with winning the division!

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Don't forget the First Place schedule that comes with winning the division!

Oh, yes. Winning the division this year will totally prepare them for a pair of games against Seattle and Green Bay next year!

50 minutes ago, Woz said:

Oh, yes. Winning the division this year will totally prepare them for a pair of games against Seattle and Green Bay next year!

Well that should help things. Cause the miserable old goats that wanted to lose every game the past couple years for draft position. Can really give it a solid go next year.

Β