TNF: Seattle vs Arizona

winner  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. winner

• seattle
    • arizona
    • tie

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2020 at 01:30 AM

This is usually a fun game anyway, and the fact that they are both 6-3 makes it even better.

Go Cardinals!

Prediction:  Cardinals 27, Seattle 14 in a game that disappoints many and all but eliminates Wilson from the MVP race.

Cardinals have no defensive line heading into this game. They are inputting street free agents and 3rd stringers. I don't know how seattle doesn't pound the ball here. 

Edited by Howler

Cool to see the game day thread.

Last times these two met it didn't start until like halfway in the first quarter or whenever.

Edited by Zalixar

6 minutes ago, Howler said:

Cardinals have no defensive line heading into this game. They are inputting street free agents and 3rd stringers. I don't know how seattle doesn't pound the ball here. 

DLine is our issue.   Hyde is back but not Carson

Hawks have some secondary pieces out too. 

Both Kyler and DangeRuss are must watch television should be a good game to watch. 

I got Seattle in this one. 

Kyler could cement himself as the MVP leading candidate tonight

Russ could easily take a leap forward in the MVP race tonight after stumbling the last few weeks.

Wilson has never loss three straight games in his career. Why would he start tonight? Plus nobody predicted the Cards to sweep the Seahawks before the season started. Why would that happened all of a sudden? I get the Cards beat the Seahawks a few weeks ago. Did you realize the Seahawks had a double digit lead in the 4th quarter? Pete Carroll has never lost a game where his team had a double digit lead in the 4th quarter until that Cards game. Not to mention in OT the Seahawks wouldve won had there not been a penalty on the Metcalf td. So ALOT had to go against the Seahawks to lose that game. I think they are not only so upset about blowing that game but just in general how they have played these past three games. It was predictable at least imo that they would start off slow against the Bills traveling across country and ultimately lose. It was predictable Wilson would struggle against the Rams as he mostly do against them and they would lose. I just dont see nothing being predictable about the Seahawks losing a third straight game to a team they had beat the first time if it wasnt for Wilson meltdown in the 4th quarter and then a penalty followed by another turnover in OT that lost the Seahawks the game. So the Seahawks will win and I think they could win by at least 10pts. Wilson will have a nice game and I think Murray will have a solid game but will make some mistakes that tomorrow people will say ok all this Murray for MVP talk was too soon. Wilson I feel like isnt going to win the MVP because of these three bad game stretch but those who still think he has a good shot will come away tonight thinking he rebounded, lets chill on the Murray over Wilson MVP talk and lets watch the rest of the season and how it will play out. 

Edited by stl4life07

Vastly looking forward to this game. If it's anything close to the last one, gonna be great. Huge NFCW and MVP implications as well.

seahawks are 1-3 last 4 games. russ playing not so great with too many turnovers. they played pretty well until they got into the meat of their schedule with quality opponents. 

arizona in a more decisive victory here imo, 31-17

I predict a comeback game for Mr. Unliimited. But I'm hyped to watch Kyler and the Cardinals as well. This should be fun/

I would say Seattle needs this game more, so they can try and reestablish themselves in the NFC West....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

1 hour ago, AntonChigurh said:

Kyler Murray establishes himself as the best player in the NFL tonight 

Oops.