Malfatron

winner  

12 members have voted

1. 1. winner

• seattle
    • arizona
    • tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2020 at 01:30 AM

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

If Murray had recognized and thrown that sooner, that's a TD.

A few plays like that. He needed to either drive the ball more or place it further so the receiver could keep running for it.

He was fine tonight, but overall just a so-so performance.

I've had a developing opinion on Kyler all season that's still holding true: Super fun to watch, talented in many facets of the game, but ultimately the jury is still out for me as far as him being a long-term high level answer at quarterback. Kinda like Lamar Jackson.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

If Murray had recognized and thrown that sooner, that's a TD.

Definitely. Kyler has a lot of work to do as a passer with regards to his timing and anticipation. He doesn't throw to tight windows before a guy breaks open. 

Hasn't been a yuge issue... So far 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

^^^^^^

So far, from what I've seen, he seems pretty comfortable making the eye-popping wind-it-up-and-unleash-it throws, or the easy rollouts that are basically schemed open, but he still lacks the down-to-down precision and consistency to march the offense down the field on a regular basis. Obviously his ridiculous wheels make up for a lot of that, but, big picture, I don't trust my QB to do that season after season, nor would I want them to. I know the position has evolved a lot, but I still need my QB to stay in the pocket, make reads, go through progressions, and be decisive with the ball.