Malfatron

winner  

12 members have voted

1. 1. winner

• seattle
    • arizona
    • tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2020 at 01:30 AM

36 minutes ago, DannyB said:

A few plays like that. He needed to either drive the ball more or place it further so the receiver could keep running for it.

He was fine tonight, but overall just a so-so performance.

I've had a developing opinion on Kyler all season that's still holding true: Super fun to watch, talented in many facets of the game, but ultimately the jury is still out for me as far as him being a long-term high level answer at quarterback. Kinda like Lamar Jackson.

Agree, although I think Lamar's running ability is a step up from Murray's. Not based in stats, which shows them about equal, just off the iTest.

5 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So, about that "Kyler Murray cements himself as the best player in the NFL tonight" prediction? LOL

Not quite, but Chris Simms has him as the 4th best QB, while Ben isn't in the top 10👏

I thought the hawks pass defence was such that the cards would have had  scored more since they have weapons like Hopkins, Fitz and Murray. 

4 hours ago, evilpimp972 said:

Dunlap is a beast and this team needs to stop to blitz everytime. 

Carol made a good trade there and gave up a late pick, so good value for now. Going from a losing team to a winning team must be nice too.

4 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

Really?    Buddha and than Isaiah Simmons?   What about Pat P.   isn't he good or is he a shell now? 

Every time I looked up he was missing a tackle and blew coverage on the first TD. But the board told me he’s still good. Could’ve just had a bad night.

Also, regardless of what happened the rest of the game, this loss is on Dre Kirkpatrick and his chain and/or dreads that got pulled. 

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Agree, although I think Lamar's running ability is a step up from Murray's. Not based in stats, which shows them about equal, just off the iTest.

Murray is a better passer though - they probably average out to the same player. Jury still out for me too.