The other NFL games week #11

Iron_man

This week we start in Arizona as they take on the Seahawks. Kyler Murry vs Russell Wilson. Seahawks just lost to the Rams last week to make them 6-3. The cardinals just beat the Bills to make them 6-3. Which 6-3 is the better team? Who ya got?

Sunday Early:Titans vs Ravens, Steelers vs Jags, Bengals vs Washington, Falcons vs Saints, Eagles vs Browns, Lions vs Panthers

Sunday Late:Dolphins vs Broncos, Jets vs Chargers, Packers vs Colts, Cowboys vs Vikings

Sunday Night:Chiefs vs Raiders

Monday Night:Rams vs Bucs.

Are there any games that interest you this week? I see some interesting match ups.  I know I'll be watching tonight's game, Titans vs ravens, Dallas vs Minnesota, Chiefs vs raiders and Rams vs Bucs. Chiefs lost to the Raiders last time they played. Vikings should have a walk in the park game considering how hurt the cowboys are and which string of QB their on.

I forgot this week Dez Bryant is gonna be in his first game since his stint at the cowboys. I can't wait to see what he brings to the ravens offense. I always thought he got robbed by Jerry. I kinda wanted Bill to go after him.. sigh.. Good to see him back on the field.