Week 11: Rams (6-3) @ Bucs (7-3) - MNF

bucsfan333

Looks like Marpet is very questionable. Donald is going to be a problem either way.  For me, it all comes down to D Smith.  If he doesn t get abused and is physical in the run game, the offense will be fine.  No coincidence, the 3 losses where D Smith looked like am AFL player.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Looks like Marpet is very questionable. Donald is going to be a problem either way.  For me, it all comes down to D Smith.  If he doesn t get abused and is physical in the run game, the offense will be fine.  No coincidence, the 3 losses where D Smith looked like am AFL player.

Are you ready to move on from him yet

18 hours ago, indifference said:

Are you ready to move on from him yet

If the options are Scott Wells or Joe Haeg, nope.  Now I would hope they would have better alternatives.  

They ll probably move Wirfs to LT and find a new RT.  @bucsfan333 mentiioned Smith from USC made the transition from RT to LT with the Cowboys.  So it can be done.  However, the Bucs tried to move Dotson to LT before drafting Smith, and that experiment ended quickly.

Edited by ravishingone

I'm scared about this game 

Which team of ours shows up??

Donald is going to manhandle up front 

Ramsey is going to lock at least 1 person up per play

Good thing we have options but still

This game is going to come down to our D

If we can rattle Goff like the Dolphins did we will win

27-24 Bucs

But i don't have an easy good feeling at all

Let's hope those night practices do the trick

20 hours ago, ravishingone said:

It s official.  I get really concerned with head injuries and linemen on either line.  Really hope Ali will be okay.

I have faith Brady will figure it out how to move the ball.  

It's definitely concerning, especially given the fact he started off the week as a full participant and then was downgraded every day after...

We're going to be seeing a lot of double teams on Donald and 2 TE sets for max protection on the o-line tonight...

20 hours ago, ravishingone said:

It s official.  I get really concerned with head injuries and linemen on either line.  Really hope Ali will be okay.

I have faith Brady will figure it out how to move the ball.  

The rams are kings of never taking advantage of a young OL. Look at the eagles, cowboys and the bears. Young players do very well. The the rams Dline is expected to dominate they never do. Rams didn’t sack wentz once with a terrible oline 

On 11/22/2020 at 7:28 AM, ravishingone said:

If the options are Scott Wells or Joe Haeg, nope.  Now I would hope they would have better alternatives.  

They ll probably move Wirfs to LT and find a new RT.  @bucsfan333 mentiioned Smith from USC made the transition from RT to LT with the Cowboys.  So it can be done.  However, the Bucs tried to move Dotson to LT before drafting Smith, and that experiment ended quickly.

Wirfs played LT for a year at Iowa it wont be too much of an experiment imo